Welcome to the International
Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy
The International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy is a worldwide hypnosis association organization that provides education to the public and professionals via live training classes and homestudy courses about the benefits of clinical hypnosis, and recognizes hypnosis certification programs and hypnotherapy certification courses. We now also provide training on medical meditation, NLP and life coaching.
It was created to set international standards of excellence, and to promote clinical hypnotherapy and related fields of social science. Our broadest goals are to insure quality hypnosis training opportunities and help enhance the standing of clinical hypnotherapy. Our narrower focus is to assist individuals and organizations in being recognized for achieving a level of quality within the field of hypnotherapy.
COMPREHENSIVE ONLINE CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS
Join our discussion forum and meet other professionals: www.ICBCHGroup.com
SEE A COMPLETE LIST OF OUR ONLINE HYPNOSIS CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS HERE:
ICBCH Hypnosis School Code of Ethical Principles:
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists promote client autonomy.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists respect clients and promote what is healthy for clients.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists do not engage in behaviors that cause harm to clients or that exploit clients.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists value continuing education and seek opportunities to continue to grow in knowledge.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists recognize both the benefits and the limitations of clinical hypnosis.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists promote hypnotherapy with demonstrated efficacy rather than pseudoscience or modalities of hypnosis that are merely speculative.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists accurately represent their educational experiences to clients, using only accredited degrees in representing themselves in both product and service.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists recognize the need for psychological and medical referrals to other professionals and build relationships with other disciplines of helping.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists provide clients with informed consent at the outset of hypnotherapy.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists keep client information confidential, except when required by law, or with the client’s written consent prior to release of confidential information.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists avoid dual-relationships and sexual contact with clients.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotists who offer professional services addressing sexual enhancement, performance or functioning are required to hold professional licensure as medical or mental health professionals or have written referral from a licensed profession to render services related to sexuality.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists provide services in the context of professional business arrangements, and establish fees and payment arrangements clearly understood by clients.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists recognize the need to adhere to the principles of respecting others and publicly demonstrating hypnosis in non-clinical settings.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists accurately represent credentials – using only accredited degrees recognized by CHEA and the US Department of Education or the foreign equivalent.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists promote public awareness of hypnotherapy.