Welcome to the International
Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy
The International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy is a worldwide hypnosis association organization that provides education to the public and professionals via live training classes and homestudy courses about the benefits of clinical hypnosis, and recognizes hypnosis certification programs and hypnotherapy certification courses. We now also provide training on medical meditation, NLP and executive life coaching.
It was created to set international standards of excellence, and to promote clinical hypnotherapy and related fields of social science. Our broadest goals are to insure quality hypnosis training opportunities and help enhance the standing of clinical hypnotherapy. Our narrower focus is to assist individuals and organizations in being recognized for achieving a level of quality within the field of hypnotherapy. As a division of Peachtree Professional Education, Inc. we are able to provide approved continuing education for our courses to social workers, marriage and family therapists, professional mental health counselors, registered nurses and both NAADAC and NBCC approved CEU hours.
Call our office at 918-236-6116 with questions or to order. Our programs are online educational programs designed to maximize your learning and experience. We use the same technology as online universities and colleges use and you can access our forum to meet with thousands of other ICBCH students and hypnotherapy professionals at 222.ICBCHGroup.com
The complete combined basic and advanced ICBCH professional hypnosis training course teaches you not only how to do effective induction but how to utilize it as an opportunity in private practice. Self-paying and highly motivated clients seek our professional hypnotists for help with habit control, overcoming fears, pain control and to compliment medical therapies. Register online or call (918) 236-6116. CLICK HERE
The ICBCH Basic certification program will award the C.Ht. designation and will teach you how to properly use a comprehensive strategy of clinical hypnosis to create change. You will learn induction, deepening techniques and how to create effective suggestion in a 5-step process of clinical hypnosis. Register online or call (918) 236-6116. CLICK HERE
If you have taken a different introductory course through another company or the ICBCH basic course, you can take our advanced training course. This course provides detailed scripts, structure and intervention methods for a number of medical issues, bariatric counseling, smoking cessation and contextual hypnotherapy. Register online or call (918) 236-6116. CLICK HERE
ICBCH HYPNOTHERAPY SCHOOL AND TRAINING CODE OF PROFESSIONAL ETHICS
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists value continuing education and seek opportunities to continue to grow in knowledge.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists recognize both the benefits and the limitations of clinical hypnosis.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists promote hypnotherapy with demonstrated efficacy
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists accurately represent their educational experiences to clients, using only accredited degrees in representing themselves in both product and service. (Accredited degrees are those degrees awarded by schools recognized by CHEA and the US Department of Education, or accredited by the government of a non-USA country)
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists recognize the need for psychological and medical referrals to other professionals and build relationships with other disciplines of helping.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists provide clients with informed consent at the outset of hypnotherapy.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists keep client information confidential, except when required by law, or with the client’s written consent prior to release of confidential information.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists avoid dual-relationships and sexual contact with clients.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotists who offer professional services addressing sexual enhancement, performance or functioning are required to hold professional licensure as medical or mental health professionals or have written referral from a licensed profession to render services related to sexuality.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists provide services in the context of professional business arrangements, and establish fees and payment arrangements clearly understood by clients.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists recognize the need to adhere to the principles of respecting others and publicly demonstrating hypnosis in non-clinical settings.
- ICBCH Certified Hypnotherapists promote public awareness of hypnotherapy.