CEU Board Accreditation
Approved Quality Content – Study with Confidence!
All coursework in these ICBCH Approved Hypnotist and Hypnotherapist Certification programs has been approved for professional continuing education CEU / CNE credit by most state and national mental health counseling, social work, chemical dependency, marriage and family and registered nursing Boards, such as NAADAC (National Association for Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors), NBCC (National Board for Certified Counselors), and the California Board of Registered Nurses, through PeachTree Professional Education, Inc, a leader in professional continuing education since 1994.
If you are not a state licensed professional, what the above information means is simply that the instructor of these courses is a state licensed master’s level psychotherapist with advanced education and training in mental health and behavioral sciences, and the course content has been subjected to rigorous educational standards by respected national counseling regulatory organizations, and found to meet or exceed their requirements for continuing education credit approval for other licensed professionals.
Mental Health Professional CEUs are Pre-Approved for Kansas, Oklahoma, California, Florida and Texas Social Work, Licensed Professional Counselors, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, and Chemical Dependency Counselors in most states.
** State of Florida licensed professionals must meet a 50-hour training requirement in order to practice “hypnotherapy” for therapeutic purposes, illness, injury or disease, under Florida Statute Regulations. READ MORE**
PeachTree Professional Education, Inc is approved to provide continuing education credits for this professional development program by NAADAC, NBCC and many other mental health-related state regulatory boards (social work, professional counseling, marriage and family, psychology, chemical dependency). We are also an approved provider of Nursing CNE by the California Board of Nursing.
See the complete Board CEU Approval list below or Consult your state board directly if you have questions regarding the acceptance of CE credit hours.
Individual Board Rules are subject to change. Each local and national professional board has its own specific Rules and Regulations for Continuing Education Credit Approval and Acceptance – and each state has its own rules and regulations concerning the practice of hypnosis and hypnotherapy by licensed or unlicensed professionals.
The approval and acceptance information we provide below pertains only to the acceptance of continuing education credit for licensed professionals as outlined below, and is believed to be accurate at the time of printing. Please Check with your State Regulatory Board if you have questions or concerns about homestudy continuing education credit acceptance not clarified by the information provided below.
While we do our best to stay current with the details of multiple boards in all 50 states, you are ultimately responsible for the acceptance or denial of your license renewal credit hours.Back to Top
Specific Board Approvals
- NBCC – National Board for Certified Counselors Approved Provider #5701
National Certified Counselor (NCC)
National Certified School Counselor (NCSC)
Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC)
Master Addictions Counselor (MAC)
- NAADAC – National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors Approved Provider #205
National Certified Addiction Counselor, Level I (NCAC I)
National Certified Addiction Counselor, Level II (NCAC II)
Master Addiction Counselor (MAC)
Substance Abuse Professional (SAP)
- CALIFORNIA Board of Behavioral Sciences PCE Approved Provider #1852
- CALIFORNIA NURSING Board of Registered Nurses Approved Provider #14780, expires 12/12. CNE certificates must be retained by the licensee for a period of four years.
- FLORIDA Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #723 exp. 3-31-2013
- KANSAS Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board Approved Provider #03-001
- OKLAHOMA Social Work 2010 Pre-Approved CEP #2011-0001.
- OKLAHOMA LPC and LMFT – 2011 Board Pre-Approved.
- TEXAS LPC Licensed Professional Counselors Approved Provider #444 and NBCC #5701
- TEXAS Social Work Education Sponsor (All Social Workers) Approved Provider #CS1048
- TEXAS LMFT Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist Board Approved Provider #181
- TEXAS NURSES Accepted Provider for Texas Nursing Board, via CA BRN Provider #14780.
Other disciplines and state and national boards not listed specifically below May Accept our Home Study CE Credits based on Reciprocity with other regulatory entities, such as NBCC and NAADAC or our other state board approvals.